Thursday, May 17, 2007

the stunt man and oliver twist


This is a fun movie and defently one of the best films about film making. Peter o Toole does a great job. He apprently based his performance on David Lean. Man in that case David Lean is fucking crazy.
Everything is great in this film and it really works as both a kind of comedy. well I don't know if it's comedy but who care it's good.
I think if you like film you'll love this movie. apprently Truffant almost did this movie but did day for night instead. i like day for night a whole lot more then this film but this film is still great.
one good quote about the movies from this is Peter o toole saying "if god could do what we could do he'd be a happy man"
anyway check it out



So I like Roman Polanski but this movie was like I don't know. It just wasn't there. Yeah it looks good but there are alot of stuff that didn't work. I think he works alot better doing horror. but i really liked knife in the water. I don't know. I loved the pianist but I would much rather see an earlier Polanski film.
I know this was his dream project which last i checked i think he has like 40 million of those. like most directors just have one. well i wish he hadn't made this and i can understand why it got released very poorly it just wasn't that good. sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home