Thursday, May 10, 2007

rocky and days of being wild


I recently saw chung king express and really liked it. Before I saw that the only film by Kar Wai Wong fallen angels and i didn't like that. This film I liked but much like chung king express I need to see it again. His movies don't really have a plot but stories are going on. It's more about about mood and enjoying were you've been at the end then I guess telling a story. My girlfriend said he makes kind of cinematic poems. I think that's true. The stories in this film are awesome.
Man I know it sounds like i need to watch this again and I think I will bottom line discover this director he's worth while. in fact I think most normal people would like chung king express (cough cough) who like big hollywood movies (cough cough) this probably not as much but we'll see when I watch it again. but this is still a good movie so check it out.

I'm not a big rocky fan. But I do like the original rocky and I saw 2,3,and 4 on tnt in the late 90's. But this wasn't half bad. I don't know if it's good but it comes close to good. The documentary feel of this didn't work sometimes but works other times. Also I do miss adrianne cause she's dead.
By the way she would have done it. but the choose to have here be dead.
anyway yeah it's fun I think it is a better rocky sequal then most of them. It defently is not perfect but they really tryed on this one. I think if you wanna see a good rocky sequal this one does it's job. and what more could you ask.
But the use of old footage was dumb and I don't like it when people do that it a final film. Like this isn't a tv clip show. but regardless if you grew up with Rocky you'll like it and if you like the first one you'll like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home