Friday, October 05, 2007

lots of videos

So I don't have much to say about anything but i do have alot of videos and not just cletus but mostly cletus.

This is a film I worked on in the fall of 2005. We shot this in Scranton, Pa. it was alot of fun and I wish I could have been there for alot longer then I got to. I did the sound for some of the shots but not all of them. Also I never thought I'd see the day when someone would tag nockforce for something I did sound for. But hey if they want to thats coo. you know


Both of these cletus episodes are really good ones


This cletus was the first one after a long summer in maryland. We all got back together and recorded this one I think the bunch of shows coming up are some of the best.



This one has great music. I think the music drives this episode like no other. Jordan and Scott Muir are like a band doing the score and the end theme is my favorite one. I purposely made in it extra loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home