Monday, October 08, 2007

new nockforce quickie Dialogue

So today is my usual video day. Sorry for so many videos lately I just have alot of shit coming out I guess. But at the rate I'm doing cletus this will be over soon. I actually got up to ep 25 in cletus on you tube last nite. so yeah.
This new Quickie of nockforce is pretty coo. I think this was good lip synch i did.

for more fun go to nockforce.com


I usually do this here so I'll do it again.

the best sunday nite shows from last nite.

King of the Hill
Metalcoaplyse
Lucy daughter of the devil
The Venture Brothers
the rerun of fresh prince at 11


this one is a favorite of mine. I got this idea when my brother and I would tease my sister about watching dawsons creek. Also this was fun to make too.


This one is pretty popular. I think it got like 4 thousand or something on newgrounds. It's simple and it works.



if you want more cletus on you tube go hERE

Also i do put cletus on myspace tv. Here's the latest one of there.
Cletus the Fetus Ep.10 Money is coo

Add to My Profile | More Videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home