Thursday, February 28, 2008

I don't like Natalie Portman

I don't, ok. And with her new movie the other bolyn girl which apprently is so bad it's unwatchable. I figure i'll get on the band wagon.
I remeber when i first decided to not like Natalie Portman. I was exicited to see episode 1. Everyone was making a big deal about her. I was obsessed with the early images and the trailer. But I could tell even from that, that she probably totally sucked in that movie. then i heard she couldn't go to the premire cause she had to take her finals for high school. wait what. Your in fucking star wars. the fuck you need school for. If i was in high school and was cast in star wars (espically in the 90's when the public opinion of star wars was alot higher) I would have been like fuck school. I don't need that i'm in star wars.
and then it gets worse cause she goes to harvard. Yeah well that makes alot of sense if i was making alot of money in real estate i would of course then major in something unrealted that i will most likely not EVER FUCKING USE. seriously when is she gonna use that. Great you got an education you didn't use woopie. great wounderful you'll act forever and we'll all go isn't she great she went to harvard.
Ok i did like her in a couple of things. Leon, Closer, mars attacks, and that rap video for snl. That's it.
I don't get why people like her. if you say star wars oh my god she sucked so bad in all of those. In fact those arn't star wars movies those are like i don't know but there bad and stuff.
Also her english accent is awful like wow. I was shocked how bad that was in v for vendetta and then they give her another english role jeez. well i can say my english accent is better as evidence in this cletus the fetus episode.

anyway she sucks i don't like her. i don't care about whatever piece of shit she was in she sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home