Monday, September 14, 2009

The Haunted World of EL SUPERBEASTO and king of the hill ends

I saw the midnight screening of The Haunted World of EL SUPERBEASTO. this weekend. seriously not many people were there. Another guy who saw it was the only guy in his theater. guess not that many people came out. but it wasn't advertised that well to begin with.

I also did get my 9 review you can check it out. through the link or scroll down on the blog.



The final king of the hill was last night. I think it was a good finale for the series. obviously the big conflict for the show was Bobby and Hank. It was great to see them rap that up. also coo revalation about a certain character. And man it just made me think about how much i like the show. Yeah it sucks that we haev the cleveland show now and no king of the hill. but king of the hill had an incredible run. probably a better run then the simpsons. sure the simpsons have had some of the best episodes and season tv had ever seen. but king of the hill was good at the begining and got even better as it went on. i don't really think they ever hit a dry spell. which is great for any show animated or not. I remember when it premeried i was in middle school. now it's gone. dam. i can't wait for whatever Mike Judge has coming up next.

1 Comments:

Blogger Niko Anesti said...

I saw the King of the Hill finale last night and it was great. I'm glad they actually got to wrap things up instead of just ending with last season's finale. It bothers me though that Fox ordered like half a season for them to finish up but only aired these two, leaving the other four to be aired in syndication. So maybe they'll pop up on Adult Swim soon. Either way though, the final episode was really good, the ending was great. It didn't leave you wanting too much more or less. It was satisfying. I'm sad to see it go, but I think it ended at the right time.

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home