Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Don't like the new Nelly Furtado

I've heard alot of negative word of mouth and press about Nelly Futado changing her image from I'm like a bird hippie kinda stuff to Premiscous girl r n b. I guess I understand but here's why between the I'm like a bird album and the current album was her sophmore album. which nobody baught. yeah you don't remeber that album no neither do I. So that's why she needed something that worked for her. I'd say that unless you bought the second album stop your bitchin but if you did by all means cause seriously you stuck by her that's coo of you. you probably deserve the old one but let her have her timbaland song. same with the other people that are talking it's a good song I like it more then the I'm like a bird thing. It's not that suprising cause she worked with timbaland before on the tomb raider soundtrack back in 2001. In fact she should have done it sooner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. I've always liked Nelly's songs when she had/has the great hip hop beats. But Timbaland always rocked the phat beatz

8:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home