Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I think i have a problem

with netflicks cause i have filled up my queue with movies. how many do you have to have for it to fill up 500. yeah thats right i am such a werid - o that I have 500 movies on my list. that's ridculious. even for me. I guess the big problem is whenever harry knowles or anyone online has a list of dvds i got to netflicks and anyone i havn't seen i put on there. . I have thought maybe i need to just start watching movies so that i can have more room. but i watch like alot of movies as it is now. i also rent from the library on top of my netflicks. which after typing that seems crazy. the third problem is the saved section which is there for movies that if they are released you want them in your queue. i had like 19 this morning but i brought it down to tweleve.
this is really netflicks problem cause they have too many movies. there amazing selection has caused me to have a silly list that i will never ever finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home