Tuesday, May 29, 2007

man bites dog and thaknk you for smoking


A very intresting film. It's about a documentary crew that follows around a serial killer. Before Fight Club there was this film. A film 7 years before that has darker humor and filmed in a way that only a fan of film could love. I think the way it's shot makes it intresting. But the main actor makes this film work and his timing and charisma makes this picture work very well.
It's sade I wait so long to see this and I kinda wish I had seen it sooner. I really like this film and defently think you should check it out. There a million scenes you'll think about and talk with your friends about. I think this should be on the list for best 90's films.
Also defently an influence on the blair witch project.
anyway here's the trailer


I was suprised how much I liked this film. To bring up fight club again this post. I defently think this film is obviously shows it was made post fight club. With all the cutting and voice over and explaining there beliefs.
It was intresting to see all that stuff from the big tobacco companies and about how they deal with stuff. Which I'm assuming is somewhat true.
Aaron eckard is also good. I think it wasn't amazing or anything but it was kinda fun and it was good at being kinda fun. I wouldn't mind if more fun movies were this good but maybe thats asking to much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home