Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ZOmbie and Slim City

I have no clue why I watched two horror films but I did so yeah kinda worked out that way.


So I think this is a good Zombie movie and no doubt if you love zombie movies you'll love this one. Espically an underwater scene with a zombie and then a shark and a zombbie attacks a shark. like a realistic and i think a real one which makes me wounder how they did that cause i would think a shark would not be coo with some stupid human dressed as a zombie grabbing it.
This is a coo zombie movie but unforently lacks any social commentary that usually seperates bad zombie movies from good ones. however not every film should be the same but this one was good I kinda wanted it to be more I guess.
I really like the make up and the begining and the end it was fun. If you havn't seen the original dawn of the dead see that first but this would play well right after so maybe an awesome double feature.
also here is the awesome zombie vs. shark scene seriously he's a real fucking shark



I had never heard of this movie but it was recomended because it was made by a former student of were i went to school. It's fun and kinda dumb but it's made to be a bad midnight movie.
I think I like this more cause of the choice of locations in astoria queens where I used to live and the fact he's from my school.
The make up was good and all the horror stuff. If you have like a teenage son or know a teenage boy whos having a sleep over they'd probably be down but i went to some weird sleepovers when i was in my teens I saw blood sucking freaks a ton of times because of this. so maybe not everyone does that but anyway it's a fun midnight movie to drink beer and chill out to.
also here's a clip after he drinks some slime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home