Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ghostface wants you to buy his cd

Ok with the Oscars yesterday and Heath Ledger being dead and all. Almost every movie kinda blog is talking about that. Personally I figure with the economy in the shit and all why talk aboout somebody being dead. Also there are a billion places that are talking about that anyway.

ok so a top list for best songs of 2007

1. UGK ft/OUTKAST - Internatinal players anthem (I choose You)
2. Justice - D.a.n.c.e
3. Rhianna - Umbrella
4. Kanye West - Can't tell me nothing
5. MIA - Boys
6. Justin Timberlake - Summerlove
7. Radiohead - All I need
8. Jay-z - Blue Magic
9. 50 Cent - I get money
10. T.I. ft/Wyclef - You know what it is.

also special mention to Crooked I who released a total of like close to 40 songs one a week. I wish i could put him in some list but didn't seem fair. It's hard to have so many good tracks. considering he makes a new one every week.

Some were released as singles some weren't anyway that leaves albums and movies left. movies is not coming for lil bit but not too much longer. also albums next week.

speaking of albums someone who is defently getting on there is ghostface with his album the big dope rehab. He made this video asking people to apprently buy his cd rather then stealing it. I've seen artists do this before but nothing so directly.


yeah i did burn it from someone else

sorry ghostface

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home