Tuesday, February 12, 2008

the grammys


So I wasn't going to write a post about the grammys and didn't yesterday until I found out the winners. Holy fuck Herbie Hancock. Like I would be mad but I think Herbie Hancock deserves it more then anyone else. Congrats to Herbie Hancock for winning best Album the first time in 40 years a jazz album has won too. yeah and you thought hip-hop had it ruff at the grammys.
Other notable wins Flight of the concords won best comedy album. Michael Giacchino won one for ratatouiie. the beastie boys got one for Best Pop Instrumental Album. Lupe Fiasco won best alternative urban performance i have no fucking clue what that means. sometimes the grammy's categoreys are strange like Best Rap/Sung Collaboration which means best rap song with singing. Great.
Well regardless it's coo Herbie Hancock got best album cause it looked like he was suprised. I had heard from people who heard that album it wasn't that great. I havn't heard the herbie hancock album and really i could get on my high horse like every other blog person who loves hip hop but i really am still glad he has it. So sue me Does Kanye really need more confidence? and does Amy Winehouse need more press? I don't think so. but hey if Herbie Hancock gets to gloat good for him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home