Monday, February 04, 2008

Puppybowl coverage

This year believe it or not I watched more of the game then of the actual puppybowl. so I missed the all kitty half time show. But watching straham throw Tom Brady's dumb ass to the ground and then flex like he's a gladiator or something was awesome. But I think somehow the puppies were cuter this year. Yeah I know I don't know how they did it either and with music that was hillarious. It was sponsered by the new straight to dvd Snow Buddies which Ian tells me is a sequal to a film about Air Budy's kids. And also is a sequal to snow dogs. So it's combining 2 franchises. crazy huhh. I hope the puppybowl broke another ratings record this year. it was the only counter programming worth watching.


no nockforce this week

For more nockforce fun go to nockforce.com

Adult swim was good Aqua Teen was ok I'm not as into this season I think they need a great episode to really get me more motivated but the Venture Brothers Garth Menerghi back to back line up is one of the best on tv and I'll be sad to see it go as last nite was the last time but Garth Menerghi is staying at 1 am for longer then i originally but with not sucking saturdays i guess we get it alot longer.

Sunday Nite Rap up

Super Bowl
Puppy Bowl
Aqua Teen
Ventrue Brothers
Garth Merenghi's darkplace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home