Friday, November 13, 2009

Kevin Hannigan music



I wanted to put up links to Kevins music to just i guess have it all in one place

Apache Resistance I put this out myself. well i mean i put it out on this link and made it a zip file. I always liked this band alot. I think i say them like 3 or 4 times and they were always great. This was the band that i started going man Kevins a great drummer. they weren't as popular as wake up on fire. But I still think there pretty good.

Wake up on fire This was the band i think most people remeber him for. oo who am i kidding of course it is. they were one of those bands that would play a show and just knock everyone off the stage. man and green mouths has an incredible drum track. like man that intro fucking crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home