Sunday, August 13, 2006

REVIEW: CASSIE - Me & U

When I first heard this long I really liked beat. And it's really good very very simple. In fact very little going on all there is just this simple beat. It almost sounds like a 80's r n b song which I guess is what's in right now like I could totally hear lisa lisa doing this song 20 years ago. Plus it's cathcy as all hell. I'll find myself with the chrous stuck in my head alot.
Then there's the lyrics this song has to be the dirtiest song since the strokes last nite. You may go that song. yeah the song about some werid sex thing that happened the nite before but you never know what that thing was. Well this is way worse and what makes it even dirtieer is that she says no curse words and nothing like overtly sexual but here is what she does say

I've been so busy, but I've been thinking about what I wanna do with you

I know them other guys, they been talking bout the way I do what I do
They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true
They know you're the one I wanna give it to
I can see you want me too
Now, it's me and you

I was waiting for you to tell me you were ready
I know what to do, if only you would let me

Baby, tell me if you like it

ok that last one was way dirty but you get the point this song is dirty. I think this is a really good single and may be my favorite or one of my favorite r n b songs of the year. Defently my favorite by a new artist and I wish her the best.
oh wait she's singed to bad boy so I guess this is the only album we'll hear from her. You might think bad boy is a big label and good. oh yeah name anyone who has a successful career and still alive that's not puffy. sucks to be cassie but the song is defently good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home