Friday, January 19, 2007

Bloc Party's new single fucking sucks

I have heard the single called well I'll be honest I don't care really cause it is awful. It sounds like some boring coldplay snow patrol bullshit. The production is normal boring current rock production, woopie.
My girlfriend said that eventually most english bands try to be coldplay and start to suck. I really wish they would skip the coldplay part and go for Radiohead. Cause seriously it's liek the difference between coke and that 1 dollar shit they sell at the grocery store shasta cola. yeah why do you wanna be shasta cola. I mean yeah it was cool they had an ad in signs. (it''s really in signs go rent it if you doubt me but it is) Nobody likes shasta cola when they could have coke. it's almost as bad as going why sound like Preal Jam when we could sound like Creed.
I really blame this one everyone who bought a coldplay album and then talked about how amazing they are. thanx now a band I really likes sucks thanx alot. I guess now they can be on the grey's anatomy soundtrack too.
I still however think there first album (bloc party that is) is amazing and hearing the intestity in his voice and there playing is wounderful. I would defently put silent alarm on the list of best albums of the decade. I guess i understand wanting a bigger audience but they didn't need to sell out. but how can you sell out when you buy in.
wait doesn't that mean the same thing.

anyway bottom line there song sucks]

ONLY IN NEW YORK KIDS, ONLY IN NEW YORK

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The question arises: why would you want to sound like Creed, Radiohead or Coldplay?

Take a step outside!

2:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My god. Learn to spell and use proper grammar. And dare I say.. punctuation? I couldn't even finish the fucking article because it was so bad.

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home