Tuesday, January 02, 2007

random kind stuff

ok I decided to restart this whole bullshit over my top 10. I see children of men, pans labriyth, and inland empire, and good german.

and thats it. I gonna see the lynch film this weekend. and one other as well. so we'll see

also this is a intresting thing i read today in spin. Ghostface Killah himself said that he wanted to do something with the Killers. and he infact even contacted them but they said wouldn't do it.


Man what a stupid man. No wounder there album came and went.


also has anyone watched the show american gangsters on BET. o i guess that kinda ends that for most of you cause you know I said BET. well the wire is gonna be broadcast on there soon and i know alot of people who don't get HBO really want to see that so maybe you'll have a change of heart. anyway american gangsters pretty coo show and narrated by ving rhames

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home