Saturday, April 14, 2007

Don't See Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters



so yeah um
Ok maybe i expected to much I don't but I honestly can not really recomend this movie. All right the begining was funny no doubt about it but the rest just didn't work. It's sad cause I think the guys who do Aqua teen are really talented and I love things like 12 oz. mouse and Space Ghost Coast to Coast. but this film didn't work.
But shows for movies often don't. Even the mystery science theater movie wasn't really that good of an episode. It was good but it wasn't amazing or anything. The south park movie was probably the best one.
The film found the need to tell us the origin of the story which I never really gave a shit about in the first place. I don't understand peoples need to have the origin to everything. I don't think origin stories are funny. In fact it's really just fan masterbation and most origin stories are shit. By the way this is why there will never ever ever ever ever be an origin story for cletus the fetus because it is not and never will be funny. and i can't tell you how many fan scripts I got about an origin episode and not a single one was romotely funny. Which is why it's not nessacry to make an origin for everything. Something can not have them and aqua teen was one of them.
I seriously feel kind of ripped off by it and even thought I defently reccomend the show to anyone this movie is shit. In fact I will say WORST FILM OF THE YEAR SO FAR.
Listen if your curious about Aqua teen watch the show you'll have a great time. When the show has a great episode it's hillarious. but DON'T SEE THIS MOVIE.
I do have to say the first maybe 5 minutes were genius hillarious and if the whole movie was like that this would be a different entry.
This movie had way to much plot in a show that's best moments are conversations between the characteres maybe if this film had less of a liner plot or something.
But the plot for this didn't work and yeah i know it's supposed to be surreal but oh who the fuck cares.
I honestly dislike this movie enough not care enough to make fun of it.

Funny I had be thinking this blog was like every movie is great kinda thing and Aqua teen proved the defently wrong.

well at least the chicken gif is coo. i guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home