Wednesday, April 11, 2007

early review of hot fuzz


I saw Hot Fuzz last nite. I think it's a fun movie and defently in the same vein as the directors pervious work. It's defently a good comedy and fun to watch but I didn't like it as much as Shaun of the dead. I think Shaun was more of a pardy of zombie movies then this is of action movies.
Now don't get me wrong this is a good movie. Simon Pegg is great in it and so is the rest of the cast and if there gonna make a ton more films like this you know making fun of films. I'll see them. It's defently a british movie not just cause everyone in it is british but also the writing.
I guess the best way to talk about this movie is to say that if I was 13 right now I would want to see this movie and would not be disappointed. You could easily play this in a double feature with gross point blank and it would be fun. so if you like that movie and shaun of the dead you'll have a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home