Thursday, July 31, 2008

turning 25 on saturday


since I'm taking Friday off. I figured I'd write this now.
I guess that turning 25 is a big deal cause i'm like woo i made it kinda far. But really I never go like and now my life has changed. I mena birthdays are real nice with the cake and presents and stuff. but it doesn't really make anything change or anything. I mean sure I am gonna be 25 but i pretty much have made it anyway so it's not that big of a deal maybe.
I remember when I was in 9th grade and ever since I was in school I didn't get good grade until high school. And I was always told how much nicer things would be when i got good grades and then i did and it was like oh. ok I'm still watching the same stuff on tv. my life is pretty much the same.
So it's like I mean it's coo but it's not like that big or anything cause seriously i'm still gonna watch the same shit on tv and go to the same sites and all that stuff. i guess anything going crazy on your birthday only happens to molly ringwald.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home